Connecting You With The Right Michigan Attorney
I believe in keeping my law practice tightly focused so that I can consistently provide the personal, committed service my clients deserve. Unlike attorneys who travel statewide, I represent clients primarily in Eastpointe, throughout Macomb County and the nearby surrounding area — resulting in strong familiarity with local courts.
For other legal issues you may face, I can be an excellent resource for helping you find an attorney who will represent you capably. My connections in the local legal community have enabled me to form many close relationships, and I want to help you any way I can when you face a difficult challenge.
A Network Of Attorneys And Resources Who Can Help
I have strong connections to attorneys and related service providers who may be able to help you in areas, including:
- Defense in a juvenile crime
- Estate planning, estate administration and probate matters
- Real estate law, including disputes and other commercial litigation
- Bankruptcy needs requiring a tax attorney or financial planning
- Personal injury claims and litigation
- Liquor licensing and liquor control laws
- Small-business matters
Generally speaking, a referral from me suggests that I believe a lawyer or other resource shares my commitment to providing attentive service, solid communication and affordable representation. Please call 586-415-0093 or contact me at The Law Offices of Julie Hlywa by email to discuss your situation free of charge.